Who are Graced Ambassadors?
Being a Graced Ambassador means:
- "To be full of grace and has a passion to serve" - Kiran Harper
- "To be someone who helps others who cannot themselves" - Kiley Kreitz
- "To carry Christ in your actions and words" - Andrew Owen
- "To exemplifies Christlike behavior in their lives representing both Graced Ministry and God to the best of their ability through their service to futher His kingdom" - Grayson Beckman
- "People who serve that are willing and lovingly with a giving heart" - Raegan Lanningham
- "Someone who serves both as a representation of Christ of our ministry to their peers and friends as well as the homeless community that we interact with" - Ashley Newell
- " Someone who believes in our mission and wants to help spread the love of Jesus by representing Graced and exhibiting Christlike characteristics" - Koedi Nealy
What do Graced Ambassadors do?
- Plan Graced events, set up, and execution
- Participate in homeless outreaches and ambassador events
- Pack Graced Packs
- Roll Pennies
Click here to join our team!!
Meet the Ambassadors: